What is a social media marketing strategy?
A social media marketing plan is basically the summary of everything you plan to do and hope to accomplish for your business using social media. Your marketing strategy is the what, who, why and how.
Ok, so why do I need one of these?
Marketing on social media is not easy. Doing it right requires time and time is precious for business owners. A marketing strategy will help you and your team streamline and focus your efforts and save hours of your time.
- Your objectives and goals for your business
- Social media audit to evaluate where your business is, what’s working for you and what isn’t.
- Mission statement for your business on each platform
- Identifying your ideal customer, what they need and where they hang out (I mean online you stalker!)
- Evaluation of your competition to see what’s working for them
- A content marketing plan and content calendar
- Actionable steps to reach your marketing goals
- Measurements you’ll use to evaluate the effectiveness of the plan